Spend Analysis Services and Solutions
Procure.az provides spend analysis services to companies, helping identify and realize millions in savings every year.
Why do procurement organizations count on us for spend analysis services? Because penetrating, insightful, actionable analysis of spend drives successful sourcing plans. So it’s absolutely critical to get it right.
We combine unmatched expertise and experience with state-of-art tools and technology to provide comprehensive spend solutions to your team. And, unlike most firms, we go far beyond recommendations to help you achieve the results we’ve targeted.
There are latent saving opportunities in your supply chain. We will help you find them, set targets and achieve them – that’s our promise to you.
Spend data not organized in one neat pile? Procure.az will cleanse, validate, enrich, classify and report spend data across multiple, disparate systems, generating accurate, actionable information, with item-level visibility across the enterprise.
Using right tools, we can power through high volumes of data rapidly with sourcing- and industry-specific taxonomies, achieving classification accuracy of 95 per cent, while providing granular insight on spending trends and buying activities.
That’s critical to your procurement team’s success in streamlining their strategic sourcing plans, reducing maverick spend and realizing substantial cost savings.
Our Spend Analysis Services
- Category and commodity experts in local & region markets
- Vast knowledge base of historical and current market prices
- Aggregated spend by commodity, supplier & category from disparate sources, languages, currencies
- Data classification accuracy of more than 95% (group, family, category and component levels)
- Spend visibility at line item-level across categories and business units
- Comparison of attributes across suppliers and commodities
- Enhanced vendor normalization and parent-child linkage
- Current contract costs, terms, and conditions
- Comprehensive reports, multi-dimensional analysis